1. DEFINITION OF TERMS
1. «The administration of the site Internet-shop (hereinafter – the website Administration)». The so-called representing the interests of the organization of specialists, whose responsibilities include site management, i.e. organization and (or) treatment received for his personal data. To perform these duties, they must be clear about what information is processed, what information needs to be processed, which actions (operations) must be performed with the received information.
2. «Personal data» — information having direct or indirect relation to a specific or identifiable natural person (also called data subject).
3. «The processing of personal data» — any operation (action) or a combination thereof, which the Administration produces personal data. They can collect, record, systematize, accumulate, store, clarify (if necessary to update or change), extract, use, transfer (distribution, granting, access access), depersonalize, block, remove, and even destroy. These transactions (actions) can be performed both automatically and manually.
3. «The confidentiality of personal data» — mandatory requirement for the Operator or another working with User data officer to hold such information confidential, not devoting extraneous, if providing personal data the User has expressed consent and no lawful basis for disclosure.
4. «The user of the website of the online store» (hereinafter — the User)» – people who have visited the online store and use its programs and products.
5. «Cookies» — a short fragment of data sent by a web browser or a web client to the web server in the HTTP request, whenever a User tries to open the page of the online store. The fragment is stored on the User's computer.
6. «IP address» — the unique network address of a node in the computer network based on the Protocol TCP/IP.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2. To disclose personal data, the User fills located on the website of the online store electronic forms. User's personal data to be treated are:
1. his surname, name, patronymic;
2. his contact phone number;
3. his email address (e-mail);
4. the address at which to be delivered they had purchased goods;
5. address of residence.
3. Data protection, automatically transmitted when viewing ad units and pages mounted with a statistical scripts (pixels) is the online store. Here is a list of the data:
4. The consequence of disabling cookies can prevent you access to appropriate parts of the website of the online store.
5. The online store collects statistics about IP addresses of all visitors. This information is needed to identify and solve technical problems and monitor how legitimate is the financial payments.
4. PURPOSES OF COLLECTING PERSONAL USER INFORMATION
1. The collection of personal User data by Administration of an Internet store is in order:
1. To identify the User who passed the registration procedure on the website of the online store to place an order and (or) purchase of the store remotely.
2. To open the User access to personalized resources of this website.
3. To install with User feedback, which means, in particular, the sending of requests and notifications regarding usage of the website of the online store, processing user queries and requests, provision of other services.
4. To determine the location of the User to ensure payment security and prevent fraud.
5. Confirm that the data provided by the User is complete and accurate.
6. Create an account to make Purchases if the User has expressed his or her wish.
7. Notify the User about the status of his order in the online store.
8. To process and receive payments, confirm the tax or tax breaks, to challenge the payment, to determine whether to grant a particular User a line of credit.
9. To provide the User with the fastest possible solution to the problems encountered when using the online store through efficient customer and technical support.
10. Inform the User about updated products, to acquaint him with unique offers, new price lists, news about the activities of the online store or its partners, and other information, if the User expresses his or her consent.
11. Advertising goods an online store, if the User expresses his or her consent.
12. To grant User access to sites and services an online store, helping him thereby to obtain products, updates and services.
5. METHODS AND TIME OF PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. The term of processing of personal data by User is not limited. The procedure can be carried out in any statutory way. In particular, with the help of information systems of personal data that may be carried out automatically or without automation.
2. Processed by the site Administration User's personal data may be transferred to third parties, including courier services, postal organizations, telecommunication operators. This is done in order to fulfill the User's order, they left on the website of the online store, and deliver goods to the address. User consent to such transfer provided for in the rules of the site policy.
3. Also handled the Administration of the website personal data may be transferred to authorized bodies of state power of the Russian Federation, if carried out lawfully and in accordance with the Russian legislation.
4. If the personal data is lost or disclosed, the User is notified about it by the website.
5. All actions of the Administration of the site intended to prevent the User's personal data of third parties (with the exception of p. 5.2, 5.3). Last, this information should not be accessible even by accident, so they didn't destroy it, not changed and not blocked, copied and distributed, and did not commit other illegal actions. To protect user data, the Administration has a complex of organizational and technical measures.
6. If the personal data is lost or disclosed to, the administration of the site together with the User ready to take all possible measures to prevent losses and other negative consequences caused by this situation.
6. THE OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
1. The responsibilities of the User include:
1. The message corresponding to the requirements of the Internet-shop of information about yourself.
2. Update and Supplement the provided information in case of change thereof.
2. In charge of the Administration of the website includes
4. The adoption of precautionary measures, so your personal data remains strictly confidential, as confidential such information in the modern business turnover.
5. Locking of personal user data from the time from which the User or his legal representative will make the request. The right to make a request for a lock is also provided to the authority empowered to protect the rights of the User who submitted the Administration of the website your information on a check period in the case of detection of unauthenticity of the personal data communicated or illegality of actions.
7. LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
2. But there are some cases where the site Administration is not responsible if the custom data is lost or disclosed. This occurs when they:
1. Became public knowledge that before was lost or disclosed.
3. Was provided by a third party before it was received by the website Administration.
4. Disclosed with the consent of the User.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
1. If the User is dissatisfied with the actions of the Administration of the online store and intends to defend its rights in court, before you file a claim, he must submit a claim (a written offer to settle the dispute voluntarily).
2. Received the claim the Administration is obliged within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt notify the User of its review and the measures taken.
3. If both parties failed to agree, the dispute shall be referred to a judicial organ where it needs to consider according to the Russian law.
9. ADDITIONAL TERMS
Updated 26 June 2017